Our Seasonal Services Department offers solutions for your summer and winter needs. Whether you need dust control or snow plowing, we have your back. Don’t miss out on our ICE BAN® product either. Specially designed with our customer’s in mind, ICE BAN® comes in both liquid and in pretreated salt.
All products used by INSERV, Inc. are both economically and environmentally friendly
Need dust control? We have the products and experience to help control dusty drives and lots.
Benefits of dust control:
- Helps reduce the spread of Avian flu through blowing dust
- Helps keeps the air clean
- Increase soil stabilization reducing pot holes and surface material degradation
Through the use of calcium chloride/magnesium chloride applications we are able to assist you in reducing the amount of dust in the air creating a healthier environment.
From icy walks to snow covered lots we have the experience, equipment, and products to help manage all your winter needs.
To ensure the job is done well, we not only monitor the weather forecast leading up to the storm, but also the weather after the storm so we can plan accordingly and work to save money on your budget.
Business – Residential | South Bend – Mishawaka – Granger
Eco Surface Solutions
Have onsite snow removal? We can still help with your winter needs. Our ICE BAN® products come in both liquid and pretreated salt which can be purchased by the ton or by the bag.
Our ICE BAN® products are environmentally safer and less corrosive than salt and are made from all natural ingredients.
- ICE BAN® 305 Liquid Anti Icer – is is a magnesium chloride based product. It is a water soluble, non tracking formula.
- ICE BAN® CM27 Liquid Anti Icer – is a calcium/magnesium based product. This formula is designed to get to bare pavement faster, composed of all natural ingredients. Can be used to pretreat salt for a faster melt. 1 gallon will cover 1,000 square feet.
- ICE BAN® Professional Blend Deicer – This salt is pretreated with ICE BAN® 305 Liquid to provide accelerated melting of snow and ice at a low corrosive rate.