Our Safety History
Since being founded in 2003, we have only had 4 recordable incidents. Our immaculate safety record is due to our unified, aggressive approach to safety. This includes several layers of management working with field personnel, thorough training that incorporates hands-on practice, and low-service employee procedures to make sure that the most experienced operators are doing the most critical jobs. We routinely experience a Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) of a perfect “0”.
We also routinely run a Days Away/Restricted or Job Transfer Rate (DART) percentage of “0”. We have never had an injury that caused lost work time, adjustment or rescheduled work, or transfer to another job. This has allowed us to average 0.71 Experience Modification Rate (EMR) for the first 12-years of our company history, with our first Worker’s Compensation Claim occurring in 2015. Our EMR is currently 0.71 for 2019.
Safety Training Programs
We take safety seriously. To ensure that our employees remain safe while on and off the job site we provide them with applicable safety training throughout the year. Our safety program provides the following training to applicable drivers, operators, and technicians.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Trained Labor Force & Drivers
- OSHA® 10 & 30 Hour for General Industry
- OSHA® 10 & 30 Hour for Construction
- Asbestos Remediation
- Hazardous Communication
- CSX® Roadway Worker Protection | Contractor Safety
- Norfolk Southern® – Roadway Worker Training | Contractor Safety
- Marathon® | Honeywell® | Buckeye® – Contractor Safety Orientation
- First Aid | CPR | AED | Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- PCB Awareness
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential® (TWIC®) Approved Drivers
We perform a significant amount of business with several major companies. To ensure that our safety standards meet or exceed theirs, we work with vendor-approved third-party administrators.
We are certified members of the following third-party administrators:
- ISNetworld® – is a third-party administrator that collects, reviews, and verifies information based on regulatory and hiring client requirements. We are currently working with 10 major companies, all are reporting a perfect “A”.
- Avetta® – is a global supply chain risk management company. They specialize in verifying the experience, workforce, and certifications of contractors.
- National Compliance Management Service (NCMS) – works with oil and gas companies to ensure drug screening compliance.
- VERO – is a third-party safety management group that works to ensure contractors are compliant with all major safety regulations.