At INSERV, Inc., the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our number one priority. Since 2003, INSERV, Inc. has been committed to providing fast, dependable service to our environmental and industrial clients, and we remain committed to doing so.
As an essential service provider, INSERV, Inc. has a Business Continuity Plan in place for times like these to ensure that our services remain available when you need them most.
In response to COVID-19 and the CDC's recommendations, we have made the following changes to our day-to-day routines:
- Non-essential guests will not be allowed on our premises without prior authorization.
- All employees are to practice social distancing while in the field, office, and while out in public during off-hours.
- All employees are encouraged to practice good handwashing technique, with instructions being sent out to each employee and posted in high-touch areas.
- All employees have been notified of the signs and symptoms associated with COVID-19, and have been advised on what to do if they suspect they are infected and how they can help prevent spreading the virus.
- Any employee exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or are otherwise feeling under the weather have been encouraged to remain at home until they are symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
- All office employees have been authorized to work remotely if they choose. Those who choose to remain working in the office are encouraged to practice social distancing or staggered work schedules to ensure minimal exposure risk. All high-risk employees were authorized to work remotely since the outbreak first reached our area.
- All non-essential meetings have been postponed indefinitely or moved to video conference calls.
- We will continue to keep our employees updated on the latest recommendations set forth by the CDC, as well as local, state, and federal governments, and will update these procedures as necessary.
As society continues to move through these uncharted waters, we will continue to serve our customers to the best of our ability. We will continue to work hard to ensure that these changes in our workplace will not affect the level of service that you have come to expect from us. All field services will continue as normal, for as long as we can safely allow.
If you need emergency services please call us 24/7 at 877.917.3239.
To learn more about COVID-19 and what you can do to stay safe, click here.